Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Small but mighty, Amt backup .45 acp

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bt97006, Apr 3, 2010.

1. bt97006

bt97006 Aloha Member

One of the smallest 45 autos made, easy for conceal carry with a big bore caliber. Stainless construction, 5+1 capacity, DAO trigger. Only reason I am selling it is because I have replaced it with a Kahr. Included is the box, 3 factory mags, 1 aftermarket mag, and a Galco pocket holster. I will be up front in saying that these guns are not known for having the best triggers or sights so don't expect a range gun for plinking a lot of rounds with at considerable distance. Also reliability has been good with this one but ammo does play a part with that. It is what it is, a large caliber in a small package for close in shots. Price is $350 cash. Trades... I have consolidated calibers to .45 and .223 that's pretty much all I'm interested in although I may consider a L.C.P. Local, legal, f2f deals only.

IMAG0067-1.jpg

IMAG0064-1.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

2. Iceberg

Iceberg Forest Grove Active Member

PM sent.

3. thor

thor clackamas Member

pm sent with trade offer.

4. Sunstone

Sunstone Oregon City New Member

I have a original owner manual for one of these that I would be happy to give to the new owner. The one I had never got through a magazine with out some type of problem. I didn't find the Kahr much better and traded it for a Glock 26 and never looked back.

5. bt97006

bt97006 Aloha Member

Thanks for the offer and encouraging words. :thumbup: TRADE PENDING.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.