JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
One of the smallest 45 autos made, easy for conceal carry with a big bore caliber. Stainless construction, 5+1 capacity, DAO trigger. Only reason I am selling it is because I have replaced it with a Kahr. Included is the box, 3 factory mags, 1 aftermarket mag, and a Galco pocket holster. I will be up front in saying that these guns are not known for having the best triggers or sights so don't expect a range gun for plinking a lot of rounds with at considerable distance. Also reliability has been good with this one but ammo does play a part with that. It is what it is, a large caliber in a small package for close in shots. Price is $350 cash. Trades... I have consolidated calibers to .45 and .223 that's pretty much all I'm interested in although I may consider a L.C.P. Local, legal, f2f deals only.

IMAG0067-1.jpg

IMAG0064-1.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

PM w/ trade offer sent.

One of the smallest 45 autos made, easy for conceal carry with a big bore caliber. Stainless construction, 5+1 capacity, DAO trigger. Only reason I am selling it is because I have replaced it with a Kahr. Included is the box, 3 factory mags, 1 aftermarket mag, and a Galco pocket holster. I will be up front in saying that these guns are not known for having the best triggers or sights so don't expect a range gun for plinking a lot of rounds with at considerable distance. Also reliability has been good with this one but ammo does play a part with that. It is what it is, a large caliber in a small package for close in shots. Price is $350 cash. Trades... I have consolidated calibers to .45 and .223 that's pretty much all I'm interested in although I may consider a L.C.P. Local, legal, f2f deals only.

I have a original owner manual for one of these that I would be happy to give to the new owner. The one I had never got through a magazine with out some type of problem. I didn't find the Kahr much better and traded it for a Glock 26 and never looked back.

I have a original owner manual for one of these that I would be happy to give to the new owner. The one I had never got through a magazine with out some type of problem. I didn't find the Kahr much better and traded it for a Glock 26 and never looked back.

Thanks for the offer and encouraging words. :s0155: TRADE PENDING.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.