JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to come up with a sling for my new Gamo Swarm without tying anything around the barrel.:eek:
The Tip of the butt isn't a problem and the side of the forearm looks like a good place, but the material looks like it might be too thin. :(
I'm wondering about installing a backing plate, that would clear the action, on the inner side of the forearm, then through bolting a sling ferrel to it.:D
Any ideas?:)
I know, if I was 7' tall, I could use a single point.:p

How about a bit of JB weld, use clay to make a dam if it gets to be too big an area. Over night it sets up and can be drilled. Used it for bedding for years, might want to ruff up the area a bit for good contact.

I installed a swivel stud to the forearm of one of my wood stocked break barrel guns and it is pretty thin there on mine but it hasn't had a problem after many years.

I like slings on all my stuff. I didn't have to put swivels on my F-124 though..

net grab..

upload_2018-11-2_19-13-11.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews