JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
goldengamo004.jpg

A few years back, during my carpool commute in the LA area, a beautifully restored Rambler American rolled along beside us in traffic for awhile. Looking it over, one guy commented on that amazing piece of work. The gear head in our bunch grumpily pissed on that observation, "It's still just a Rambler." The rest of us piled onto him with, "So, he can be proud it's the best damn looking Rambler in LA!", and "Um, he seems to be keeping up with us just fine."

So, let me comment that you can be proud of having the best damn looking Gamo in the world, and betcha it does exactly what it's supposed to do . . . in style. Thanks for letting us ride along with your project.

I don't know what a Rambler American is, I assume a vehicle. :s0043:
I drive an Audi, so you know I don't know jack about cars. :)

Gamo wouldn't be my first brand of choice for top-of-the-line. But makes for less painful mistakes while I experiment.

I'm that guy with Cerakote tastes on a spray-can budget. :s0092:

I don't know what a Rambler American is, I assume a vehicle. :s0043:
I drive an Audi, so you know I don't know jack about cars. :)

Gamo wouldn't be my first brand of choice for top-of-the-line. But makes for less painful mistakes while I experiment.

I'm that guy with Cerakote tastes on a spray-can budget. :s0092:
When young and broke I had a couple Ramblers that were old when I got hands on them. Made by AMC. Damned things were a joke even back then but they sure as hell got me to work and back a LOT of miles cheap. Best part was they were the kind of car even someone like me, who knows almost zero about car repair, could actually work on and keep running cheap. Last one we had was nicknamed "the crate" but it took us back and forth from home to the next state over to visit relatives many times. I suspect any of them still around and if good shape must be collector vehicles now.

I'm a guy that has a KelTec PF9 and I've also had two Studebakers. They've all done what I've asked of them and so does my GAMO. :s0093:

Nice job Frank.:)
Nothing at all wrong with a Studebaker, my old 1950 Commander Coupe was a riot to drive, wished I hadn't sold it, that Rat Motor sure did scream good when you punched it, spinning tires till the tank went dry! Lol

I had the supercharged '57 Golden Hawk. I loved just sitting in that machine staring at the i'ts fancy dashboard. The speedometer topped at 130 and I almost took her there once, but I chickened out. You couldn't' keep the front suspension from cracking, so I got rid of it. :( What a classic.... :s0093:

OOPS, SORRY FRANK I got carried away.... :s0092:

I had the supercharged '57 Golden Hawk. I loved just sitting in that machine staring at the i'ts fancy dashboard. The speedometer topped at 130 and I almost took her there once, but I chickened out. You couldn't' keep the front suspension from cracking, so I got rid of it. :( What a classic.... :s0093:
I passed on a 53 Starliner Coupe, Whatta Machine, sure wish I hadn't let that one slip by! :(
CC-146-037-801.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads