JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sig P250 - just couldn't get past the trigger. And that's said having owned a Hi-Point JHP .45, which was actually a fairly decent pistol - just too big and bulky (well, ugly too) to be practical.

I had one of the Remington R51 pistols. Never even made it to the range before the slide locked up and wouldn't move. Remington refunded my money after having it for 4 months.

An acquaintance let me shoot a box of ammo out of his Desert Eagle AE50. What a waste.
If I were 6'8", 275# @ 5% BFI and had hands that were snug in a size 13 glove, that would probably be the one time it might make sense. But then I'd ask "why that?" Would rather have a 7" 44 mag.
If you own one, might as well have a sign hanging around your neck, "I HAVE A SMALL PENIS."

This is down right humorous, being stated by a Woman!

I shoud say by a Lady, after all you are Armed, and "an Armed Society is a Polite Society", right Funny, Mamm!!!! :D:D:D

philip, whose worst shooter was a 4 in barreled H&R 22LR.

It shaved at least 3-4 grains off of the projectile, as it entered the Force Cone. You were Not safe standing beside it when it was fired.... :confused:

I finally used it just with Snake Shot (#12 bird shot) as we had Rattle snakes around that area... FOR THAT, it was a Perfect Compact revolver... :D

Stainless ODI Viking 1911 with the Seecamp conversion (double action). I called it Abe Lincoln because I never saw it without a stovepipe. With full disclosure, I traded it to a dealer in San Diego for an 80-series Colt Gold Cup.

Last Edited:
An acquaintance let me shoot a box of ammo out of his Desert Eagle AE50. What a waste.
If I were 6'8", 275# @ 5% BFI and had hands that were snug in a size 13 glove, that would probably be the one time it might make sense. But then I'd ask "why that?" Would rather have a 7" 44 mag.
If you own one, might as well have a sign hanging around your neck, "I HAVE A SMALL PENIS."

Big ears, big feet , big nose, big handgun, funny how women tie the size of the male anatomy to so many things.:D With a big handgun it's more important what effect it has on the target than how hard you have to work to control it. Shooters not used to recoil really struggle when nobody shows them how to manage it. I would :s0124:your acquaintance for not working with you more before you shot the gun.

Worst gun I owned was a parkerized Colt officers model. Jamamatic that would surface rust with a days shooting. Tube on left side not staked in so it pops off while shooting and spring parts disappear. Spring plunger broke and flew off down range to who knows where. Worked with gun for months trying to get it to run reliably but they were junk.

Last Edited:
I want a .50 DE so I can has a small manly member too!

Only worst gun so far for me was a Taurus PT22 - mostly because the trigger pull was difficult to manage while still keeping the barrel pointed where you wanted it for me.

Other then that, I love all my guns!

Only worst gun so far for me was a Taurus PT22 -

I had forgotten about those.
I bought one, shot it about 50 rounds, and encountered a few hiccups, but thought it was because it was new.
Reviews were all over the place on these, so I bit the bullet.........

I liked it enough, I bought 2 more.

Bottom line........after 4 trips to Taurus, I convinced them to trade me 2 of my PT-22's for 2 PT1911's., and I would pay the difference.

Sold the 3rd .

Those 22's are terrible, unlike other Taurai' guns...the 1911's are great for the $$

I thought for sure this thread would be about a "slam" zip gun. One where you use two tubes that slide inside each other with a fixed firing pin where you slide and slam to fire.

I'm a little disappointed you just want me to badmouth something.

I don't make a habit of buying crap. About the only thing I have ever bought new and was disappointed in was a Olympic Arms AR upper bought new in the mid to late 90's. In comparison to the Bushmaster stuff you could buy at the same time for the same money it sucked. It was a 24" varmint upper that would barely shoot 4 MOA and felt cheap compared to my Bushmaster. I was not impressed
Yea I hear you about your Olympic Arms.
And about "badmouthing".. this isn't a coffee klatch.
And about the "crap" quip, that Astra Constable was an absolutely beautiful thing.. bluing and fit and finish better than any Colt Python. Didn't really work for me though. Just sharing.

I was expecting to see a thread about customized guns - but like a "customized" car that gets slammed (lowered). Maybe seeing a Glock 17 chopped to a 26's grip, with neon lighting installed on the rails, a spoiler installed in the rear sight notch, flame job on the slide, maybe the shooter's name scrawled across the top in script letters...

That's easy.
Jennings 9mm I had when I was younger. Safety didn't work, had to pull the trigger twice to get it to fire, and they were rumored to have a nasty habit of kicking the slide into your face.

I never had a firearm I did not like. Perhaps the one closest to, 'Crappolla' might be the Glock 19, though I still have it. The only reason I put it on this table is, after buying it I decided I do not like plastic guns, and it remains the only one I have that falls into that category. :D

Sig P250 gah.. That trigger sucks.

Kimber 1911s.. NOT a fan. Owned and sold.
Maybe I got a bad one but man did it suck.

Dude we just became UNFRIENDS!!! lol just messin.

So my pick of the bubblegum pile is the Taurus PT 24/7 Never owned one and never will, just watch and find out.... yes i understand this may have been a previous gen ..... either way not testing the waters
:eek::eek::eek:
:

Last Edited:
8 yrs of kimber bad reports has know transfered with ex- kimber CEO to same SIG CEO. last 3 yrs I've heard to many complaints. Just saying production line makes short term money life long loss of customer. Love my SIG p380 but my kimber custom carry has functioned with zero question over every one of my firearms .

Not that it was a poor quality gun, but the AMT Backup 45 I carried for a handful of years wasn't what I thought it should have been.
It's intended use was basically a "belly gun", and at that it was fine.
The thing was solid. Solid like a plate of 1" steel and just as heavy. Heavy, even it's weight dropped from 10 feet probably wasn't enough to trip it's DAO trigger. I believe it was something like a 15-17 lb pull. No sights, just a trough along the top of the slide that really didn't show where the bullet was going to go. It was reliable in the fact that it worked, it was just a super heavy gun for it's size.
However, if you can't practice with a gun it's kind of a moot point to carry it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top