JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi, I have a chinese 7.62X39 sks sporter for sale. It is the shorter barrel rifle and I believe they also call them SKS-M. I have one folding stock, one original sporter stock, and a regular sks stock in an okay shape. This rifle comes with 6 mags and 180 rounds of brown bear FMJ ammo. If you don't know much about these rifles, they take AK-47 clips straight out of the factory. The rifle is in good condition and fires pretty good. I did add a recoil buffer and a hard to find muzzle break, I also have a homemade metal scope mount for it too. Due to tough times I have to sell my rifle and I am asking $600 OBO (NO payments, checks, trades). I live in Beaverton and would be interested in a FTF and you must have a valid state issued ID, and it would be a + if you have a CCW/CHL. I need the money, so I am open to reasonable offers, please no BS. Thanks for checking out my add.

th_sks2.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.