JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
READ FIRST!
The Seller WILL NOT reply to this ad except to accept or reject offers. All offers must be made and posted to this ad. PM's will be ignored unless offer has been accepted. Do not make an offer unless you understand and agree to ALL the terms listed below.

Example
Buyer: "$750"
Seller: "ACCEPTED"
The listing is now closed
OR
"REJECTED"
The listing remains open to offers
Lowball offers will be ignored(no response from seller)

*PM Only when offer has been accepted for post transaction arrangements.
All other questions should be posted and read on the general forum thread for this item "Classified Ad Q & A for SKS Sporter, NORINCO 92-39159"

*I'm new here so in case you are questioning legitimacy you may PM if you request a meeting in person BUT you'll be required to bring me a cup of coffee and talk about guns, motorcycles, fishing, airplanes, and such.

Item(s) Description:
Like all Chinese SKS Type 56 rifles imported to the US by NORINCO, the bolt carrier group is made of stainless steel alloy and features chrome lined barrel. The distinctive features of the Sporter model include a 16 inch barrel, bayonet delete stub, and we're manufactured at the factory to accept AK-47 magazines.

In good faith no modifications have been made or observed by the Seller. I believe the Sporter models were imported with a wood stock. The included stock is a folding synthetic model by an unknown manufacturer. The only marking is "Patent Pending". I do not have a wood stock, manual, cleaning rod, or cleaning kit for this rifle.

The rifle appears to be in good used condition and working order but has not been tested by the Seller. It has been disassembled, cleaned, and all parts received a light coat of CLP.
The action, trigger group, and safety cycles freely. Magazine well and catch/release system function clean, accepts included magazine easily and securely.
Bluing/surface treatment is worn off in small areas but no rust has been observed. Normal wear on moving parts, no carbon build up observed on piston or gas system.
Stock appears in good condition and folding lock mechanism is sound and functions normally.

Items included with sale:
(1) Rifle with synthetic folding stock, stamped on receiver(left side)
"SKS Sporter 7.62X39 MADE IN CHINA BY NORINCO"
"92 39159" matching serial numbers "39159" on bolt and bolt carrier

(1) 10rd steel magazine, used
(2) 30rd steel magazine, AK 7.62x39 (Oregon Residents Only)
(1) Chinese SKS Sling, like new

TERMS OF OFFER & SALE:
-All offers are subject to Rules of the Northwest Firearms Classifieds System and Seller's terms.
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/help/classified-rules/
-Buyer shall pay item(s) accepted offer price and all additional fees including but not limited to background check if required, shipping, insurance, and FFL transfer.
-Item will be shipped by the buyer's courier of choice subject to courier's terms and conditions.
-Item(s) shall only be shipped to FFL holder's place of business and subject to all federal, state, and local regulation. (Physical address only, no PO Box delivery)
-Shipping Insurance shall be required regardless of courier selected.
-Insured value shall be equal to or greater than the amount of the offer accepted.
-Seller will ship or deliver item within 3 business days of sale.
-Seller will travel to place of business to meet with Buyer and process FFL transfer IF location is agreed upon and less than 25 miles from zip code 98684.
-Buyer's Payment to Seller shall be cash only in US Dollars, no exceptions for point of sale transactions.
-All other transactions shall be direct transfer via Navy Federal Credit Union or PayPal.
-If an offer is accepted from the Seller the ad will be closed and no further offers will be considered.

AED4B579-C89E-49F9-83B4-52849BD4A51B.jpeg 41E650AE-EE23-4B94-B00B-6C8FA1D0ACA7.jpeg 33BC999A-FAC0-4DF9-9984-5B7F2F348CA8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Note:
Washington regulations ban the sale or distribution of magazines holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition and therefore will not be included in part of or otherwise sold separately.

Seems a bit long winded for a member with no feedback. Just my two cents.

GLWS.

Last Edited:
Seems like an awful lot of BS for a member with no feedback. Just my two cents.
Well if following all the rules and guidelines established by Northwest Firearms is "an awful lot of BS" I suggest you pass that along to them. Otherwise you can keep your BS to yourself. Just my two cents.

Well if following all the rules and guidelines established by Northwest Firearms is "an awful lot of BS" I suggest you pass that along to them. Otherwise you can keep your BS to yourself. Just my two cents.
I would just ignore it. I can't see post #3 so that person is on my ignore list (extremely rare for anyone to be on there). That should tell you something.

I see nothing wrong with your ad and it's cool that you took the time to lay out details and what you know or don't know about it. That's pretty rare. Smart to try to keep in line with current regs as best one can too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top