JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$750-Norinco BWK-92 Sporter in .223 with composite folding stock has two 30rd mags and one 5rd mag. green dot scope, flashlight mount, misc mounts, front vert grip(not shown) Im the second owner. It's had around 2000 rds through it. It's had a trigger job to lighten it up a bit. And some fine tuning on the bolt for smooth travel. It cycles anything you put in it and is dead accurate. Want to trade for good 30-06, .308 with scope and home use 12GA (no pistol grip) $750. Shoot me an email if interested, or offer. speedingfish at gmail.
Found the black polymer stock it came with. Its also incuded. OPEN TO TRADES- USP .40, good 1911?... Equal value, please. <!--922R COMPLIANT--> Has new Tapco trigger group and spring.

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm going to take it to Cabela's and have them tell me what the deal is on it. Thanks for the intel. $675. Going once?...

Sorry, I'm learning as I go. Rifle will be compliant in a week. Parts ordered. Just took it apart to clean it and inspect everything, alls beautiful. Forgot it has a recoil dampener on it -works great. RIFLE IS OFF SALE UNTIL PARTS REPLACEMENT. It is compliant with the original (supplied stock) but i like it better with the folder so parts it is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.