Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SKS Draco AK Saiga 223 G22

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Nealio9, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Nealio9

Nealio9 Hillsboro New Member

In order pictured

Chinese SKS in synthetic folding stock 1 30rd mag (scope and bipod NOT included) 600obo.

Brand new SAIGA .223 AK never fired 5rd mag and 30rd mag 900obo.

Yugo SKS in Tapco Intrafuse stock. This is in immaculate condition telescoping 3pt stock polished bold really nice firearm. 1 30rd mag 750obo.

Walther G22 red dot great quality 2 mags 550obo

Romanian Draco 7.62x39 AK pistol (sorry I cut the pic off) great condition low round count 1100obo

Consider gun and ammo trades no AR please will however accept 223 556

IMAG0670.jpg

2. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Hey brother, careful with the photo of the Saiga and the 30rnd mag in it.
    That violates 922r and folks gotta watch out for big brother lurking around on these sites.
    Ain't no one been jailed, yet...But I'd still watch out for it with all thats going on right now.

Nice rifles by the way.

3. jefe

jefe Portland Active Member

the rifle doesn't look modified. the magazine could easily be a 30 round saiga mag (and looks like a 30 round saiga promag). i don't understand why it is "non-compliant" with 922r? one must be compliant with 922r IF the rifle has been modified from its original (as imported) state.

4. Nealio9

I dont believe that it violates anything?? It has never been fired, they come with a 5 round detachable mag and I bought a new 30rd at the same shop that fits right in there.

5. idRATHERbeOUTDOORS

idRATHERbeOUTDOORS Yamhill County Active Member

It violates because the 30 round mag, alters the "sporting" aspect of the rifle that was necessary for it's importation. Unless you have the correct amount of US made parts installed on the gun it violates 922r.
    I have a saiga .223, in order to legally use mags over ten rounds, I installed a US made collapsible stock and pistol grip (2 compliance parts), A tapco gas piston (1 Compliance part) and I only use US made tapco 30 round magazines ( one mag= 3 compliance parts). That puts me just at the legal amount of US made parts.
    It's kinda dumb and very annoying but so is jail. I agree though, they are nice looking rifles good luck with the sale.

Gunwiki: 922(r) Worksheet for AK-47 Builds ----Easy to use link to check the legality of your rifle. Simply uncheck the boxes next to the parts that you have that are US made. The little box will tell you if it's compliant/ legal or not.

6. mhasson30

mhasson30 OR Active Member

:)

7. Nealio9

I see well in that case it comes with a 5rd mag and a price drop to 800.00 rifle is still brand new never fired.

8. Nealio9

Price drop bump.. in order