JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1950
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Looking to trade my SKS-D with magazines and ~450 rounds steel case ammo, one mag being brass. Includes 4 Korean metal mags, 1 P mag, 10 Bulgarian 40 rounders, a Tula and an Izh Bakelite handpicked from a dozen others because they have cool markings, and a Romanian Drum mag. SKS Is in almost new condition, as well as the magazines.

Looking to trade for a ruger precision in 6.5 creed, or a tikka in the same caliber. Also looking for 5-6 inch revolvers in .357, AKs like a Zpap, military surplus guns, M1As, other SKS, perhaps package deals. I also need a good bipod, and projectiles in 6.5 creed. Also looking into 12 ga shotguns
503-270-8589. Feel free to send pictures of trade offers

8F6FD9D5-EF4E-4FFC-AAF3-C4B564707FCF.jpeg 4977D5DD-772E-42B1-869D-130BCC377320.jpeg 11D26325-E316-43BC-96E9-71899E286402.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
As far as trades go, 12 ga shotguns are the big priority. SW/ Colt/ Ruger revolvers in .357, 1911s, bolt guns in 6.5 creed are also desirable. Milsurp guns of all kinds would be considered

Perhaps. Just let me know what you've got and where you value it
I've got over $1000 In vintage items and military surplus. I've got US ww2, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghan uniforms, and gear. I've got Belgium uniforms, Australian, British, German poster reproduction. Besides militaria I've got vintage housewares, appliances, etc.really depends what you are looking for 😂

Still looking for a good shotgun. Model 12, 1897, Saiga, Vepr, spas, Benelli M4 etc. I can add more ammo/ money for the right trade

I have a S/N matching 1951 Tula, dark wood, never fired by me, and I don't think original owner. My Dad and I got it about 20 years ago at the Puyallup gun show. The guy we bought it from said it was the best one he had from the import crates in mid to late 80s and kept it in his safe. I have an SKS-M (thumb-hole stock) and would love to fill the pair out with a -D. I also have a 6 inch Smith and Wesson 686, 6 shot and it is not pre-lock.

i mean i want the whole package, wish i could spring for it. mags would be the consolation prize. lol
Just let me know what you have to trade. I might be open to a selling/ trading as a package with just the SKS, Bakelites, drum mag, and one 40 rounder because they fit the best

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.