JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold Pending Funds

Norinco SKS M matching numbers
It comes with 1 tapco 30 round mag
Good condition. It has nicks and dings in the stock. No cracks though. Shoots and works great as it is, feeds reliably even with the tapco mag.

This has progress made towards SKS D (preban) conversion: Front sight/Bayonet lug was installed and sighted in, shorter para bayonet installed. It just needs a military stock fitted to it to complete the D.

Missing one front sight pin. One screw in mag well. Both are shown in pics. These are easy things to do but I am too focused on other projects.

$700 SKS
+$75 for the extra military stock
will partial trade for some 9mm ammo.

$125 for the extra military stock alone.

Buyer pay transfer at Money Market Pawn ($40) or elsewhere around metro Portland.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
it is an SKS M, matching numbers, no force matching or scrubbing. I just have what is pictured here. I bought it used with just the tapco mag, nothing else. The bayonet lug and bayo was added to convert it to an SKS D but interest in that project was lost.

Last Edited:
Not only did the "M" model have a bayo missing, but it also had a 16" barrel. "D" models are 20", and a Threaded barrel into the receiver. The "M" model is pinned. The bayo on the "D" pre-ban is detachable. You can take it off and back on with a bit of pressure on its spring. It's a lot of work to make a standard stock fit an "M" model as well. Very interesting tho to see this being done or partly done. GLWS.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top