JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You probably arent going to be legal with a D model in Australia, I'm pretty sure they prohibit semi-autos with detachable mags. I think they allow fixed mags with a 5 round limit, so the standard fixed mag with a plug installed is the best you will be able to do.

You probably arent going to be legal with a D model in Australia, I'm pretty sure they prohibit semi-autos with detachable mags. I think they allow fixed mags with a 5 round limit, so the standard fixed mag with a plug installed is the best you will be able to do.
Guy in video is either illegal or not in Australia then... That is a M or D series SKS in video.

I don't know there laws well enough to say personally.

Guy in video is either illegal or not in Australia then... That is a M or D series SKS in video.

I don't know there laws well enough to say personally.

He is a specially licensed hunter. Obtaining a license to own an SKS with a 30 round mag in Australia is the equivalent of getting a license to own a machine gun here in the USA...theoretically possible but only at great expense and hassle. As a practical matter the average farmer or hunter in Australia is limited to a bolt gun or a single shot shotgun.

He is a specially licensed hunter. Obtaining a license to own an SKS with a 30 round mag in Australia is the equivalent of getting a license to own a machine gun here in the USA...theoretically possible but only at great expense and hassle. As a practical matter the average farmer or hunter in Australia is limited to a bolt gun or a single shot shotgun.

This. It's the reason many farmers hire him and his crew; with only bolt guns or single shot shotguns, they don't have enough firepower to eradicate the hogs.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top