JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You probably arent going to be legal with a D model in Australia, I'm pretty sure they prohibit semi-autos with detachable mags. I think they allow fixed mags with a 5 round limit, so the standard fixed mag with a plug installed is the best you will be able to do.

You probably arent going to be legal with a D model in Australia, I'm pretty sure they prohibit semi-autos with detachable mags. I think they allow fixed mags with a 5 round limit, so the standard fixed mag with a plug installed is the best you will be able to do.
Guy in video is either illegal or not in Australia then... That is a M or D series SKS in video.

I don't know there laws well enough to say personally.

Guy in video is either illegal or not in Australia then... That is a M or D series SKS in video.

I don't know there laws well enough to say personally.

He is a specially licensed hunter. Obtaining a license to own an SKS with a 30 round mag in Australia is the equivalent of getting a license to own a machine gun here in the USA...theoretically possible but only at great expense and hassle. As a practical matter the average farmer or hunter in Australia is limited to a bolt gun or a single shot shotgun.

He is a specially licensed hunter. Obtaining a license to own an SKS with a 30 round mag in Australia is the equivalent of getting a license to own a machine gun here in the USA...theoretically possible but only at great expense and hassle. As a practical matter the average farmer or hunter in Australia is limited to a bolt gun or a single shot shotgun.

This. It's the reason many farmers hire him and his crew; with only bolt guns or single shot shotguns, they don't have enough firepower to eradicate the hogs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top