JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****TRADED******

This is a top of the line long-gun case that holds at least 4 rifles / shotguns. In the pictures I have a scoped rifle, an over/under with 32" barrels and extended chokes, plus some autoloader shotguns. Plenty of length for all 4, or you could put 2 or 3 rifles on the bottom, and probably 10 handguns on top for a fun trip to the range or to a competition. Supposedly will fit bows as well, but I don't have one handy to try.

I recently warranty replaced the wheels to the more modern easy rolling type. The locks are sturdy, and I have the keys. If you're flying these days though, you probably want to upgrade to the ATA locks that SKB offers as a very low money upgrade.

They've changed the name to Quad Rifle Case, but it is pretty much the same thing, see: http://www.skbcases.com/sports/sku.php?cat=9&pid=41

Retails for ~ $250 and is a tank. Mine has seen some use and has scuffs and scratches. I had an airline sticker on the front and when the abrasive was scrubbed, the black plastic is a little dulled in a 8" circle. Hard to notice. Also, while out to photograph, my cat decided to claw up some of the eggcrate foam. Pictured is the very minor cosmetic damage that kitty was responsible for. I bought this originally with the intention of flying rifles to Alaska for hunts and shotguns to vegas for competitions. Alas, I don't get to do either anymore.

How about $150 or trade. No specific trade needs, but reloading components or rifle doohickeys are always of interest. Can't hurt to ask.

I'm in West Salem, but can meet anywhere in the Woodburn to Corvallis mid valley.

Last Edited:
I your case still for sale? A quick offering trade-wise...Savage .22-250 barrel, Boyds thumbhole laminate stock for Mauser, 9mm and 40 S&W brass, CCI Large Rifle primers, a handful of powder chioces (H4350, IMR 4895, IMR 4064). Interested in working something out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top