JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been in this place a few times and made a purchase today. Nice selection, VERY good prices on used guns, looks like they're competitive on everything else.

I dealt with a guy named Will; he was very easy going and knew his stuff. I got a great deal on a gun and was very happy with my purchase, and will definitely be back.

Ya they have pretty decent prices on some things, and a great staff. They are super friendly unlike Kesslerings.

For many years I avoided Kesselrings like the plague. About a year ago I went back and ended up buying a gun; the guy behind the counter was really helpful and showed me a new model I wasn't aware of. Can't remember his name but he seems to mostly work over by the high-end bolt-action rifles. Since then I've gone back and bought some pricey accessories. Their pricing was competitive and the rifle guy was helpful. I agree that some of the guys there are just plain annoying but I'm glad I gave them another chance. It is definitely a good place for higher-end rifles, optics, and accessories.

That said, Skagit Arms is my new pit stop to see what I can't possibly leave without.

Been going to Skagit Arms since they opened. Pretty good outfit and they seem to be doing quite well. Kesselrings has had their chances over the years, but I have other options now and will not be doing any business with them due to their generally poor customer service and attitude.

Guy I worked with was very friendly when I had my Aero Precision stripped lower shipped there as closest FFL. In fact he was so nice while they filled out the paper work I bought 2 Wyndham 30 round metal mags. With the current anti gun insanity it is taking me forever to get this AR build going. I was going to buy a Windham in November when they were really affordable but had a family issue come up. Now I need a place to start the build since my LPK just came in today's mail. but no internet ordered punches yet....sigh. And have to watch my pennies to get a nice upper. I just hope SHTF waits few more months. cause at this point I feel like my Russky SKS spear would be best CQB weapon. At least the suns out!

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads