Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Skagit Arms in Burlington, WA - My new favorite gun store

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by FourTeeFive, Feb 29, 2012.

1. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

I've been in this place a few times and made a purchase today. Nice selection, VERY good prices on used guns, looks like they're competitive on everything else.

I dealt with a guy named Will; he was very easy going and knew his stuff. I got a great deal on a gun and was very happy with my purchase, and will definitely be back.

2. WIRED tactical

WIRED tactical Snohomish County, WA Member

Ya they have pretty decent prices on some things, and a great staff. They are super friendly unlike Kesslerings. I bought a Rem870 there and would have bought a sig p290 if I went that route.

3. FourTeeFive

FourTeeFive PNW Washington State Active Member

For many years I avoided Kesselrings like the plague. About a year ago I went back and ended up buying a gun; the guy behind the counter was really helpful and showed me a new model I wasn't aware of. Can't remember his name but he seems to mostly work over by the high-end bolt-action rifles. Since then I've gone back and bought some pricey accessories. Their pricing was competitive and the rifle guy was helpful. I agree that some of the guys there are just plain annoying but I'm glad I gave them another chance. It is definitely a good place for higher-end rifles, optics, and accessories.

That said, Skagit Arms is my new pit stop to see what I can't possibly leave without.

4. EzCz

EzCz Bellingham, WA New Member

Its nice to hear good things about Skagit. I will have to stop by the next time I'm in the area. One more reason to take my motorcycle on a ride down Chuckanut!

5. jcw

jcw Washington Member

Been going to Skagit Arms since they opened. Pretty good outfit and they seem to be doing quite well. Kesselrings has had their chances over the years, but I have other options now and will not be doing any business with them due to their generally poor customer service and attitude.

6. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Guy I worked with was very friendly when I had my Aero Precision stripped lower shipped there as closest FFL. In fact he was so nice while they filled out the paper work I bought 2 Wyndham 30 round metal mags. With the current anti gun insanity it is taking me forever to get this AR build going. I was going to buy a Windham in November when they were really affordable but had a family issue come up. Now I need a place to start the build since my LPK just came in today's mail. but no internet ordered punches yet....sigh. And have to watch my pennies to get a nice upper. I just hope SHTF waits few more months. cause at this point I feel like my Russky SKS spear would be best CQB weapon. At least the suns out!

Brutus Out