JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Asking $60.00

This is a BRAND NEW Simply Rugged Tribute style holster that was designed for guns that have similiar specifications to a S&W M&P 45 with 4.5 barrel. I am thinking this holster can fit a wide variety of full size semi auto pistols. It should also fit most single stack frame semi autos with 4 - 5 inch barrel, but you will have to review the specs of your gun to see how close the size is compared to S&W M&P 45. The holster is very high quality with a burgundy like finish. These holsters are custom made in Alaska by Rob Leahy. This holster has holes to be worn as a hip holster or snappable belt clips so it can be worn in the waistband (IWB). It also contains a thumb break to secure the gun. These type of holsters normally retail for $75.00. Normally, you will have to wait at least 2 weeks for one.

Buyer will pay actually shipping cost, I can ship to you any method you prefer.

I will accept a Paypal bank transfer (not Credit Card) or a POSTAL Money Order as payment.

If you live in the Portland/Vancouver metro area, I can meet you and do a FTF sale with cash.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top