JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Asking $60.00

This is a BRAND NEW Simply Rugged Tribute style holster that was designed for guns that have similiar specifications to a S&W M&P 45 with 4.5 barrel. I am thinking this holster can fit a wide variety of full size semi auto pistols. It should also fit most single stack frame semi autos with 4 - 5 inch barrel, but you will have to review the specs of your gun to see how close the size is compared to S&W M&P 45. The holster is very high quality with a burgundy like finish. These holsters are custom made in Alaska by Rob Leahy. This holster has holes to be worn as a hip holster or snappable belt clips so it can be worn in the waistband (IWB). It also contains a thumb break to secure the gun. These type of holsters normally retail for $75.00. Normally, you will have to wait at least 2 weeks for one.

Buyer will pay actually shipping cost, I can ship to you any method you prefer.

I will accept a Paypal bank transfer (not Credit Card) or a POSTAL Money Order as payment.

If you live in the Portland/Vancouver metro area, I can meet you and do a FTF sale with cash.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top