Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Simply Rugged Tribute Holster M&P 45 IWB OWB Hip

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by 4Freedom, Jul 3, 2009.

1. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

Asking $60.00

This is a BRAND NEW Simply Rugged Tribute style holster that was designed for guns that have similiar specifications to a S&W M&P 45 with 4.5 barrel. I am thinking this holster can fit a wide variety of full size semi auto pistols. It should also fit most single stack frame semi autos with 4 - 5 inch barrel, but you will have to review the specs of your gun to see how close the size is compared to S&W M&P 45. The holster is very high quality with a burgundy like finish. These holsters are custom made in Alaska by Rob Leahy. This holster has holes to be worn as a hip holster or snappable belt clips so it can be worn in the waistband (IWB). It also contains a thumb break to secure the gun. These type of holsters normally retail for $75.00. Normally, you will have to wait at least 2 weeks for one.

Buyer will pay actually shipping cost, I can ship to you any method you prefer.

I will accept a Paypal bank transfer (not Credit Card) or a POSTAL Money Order as payment.

If you live in the Portland/Vancouver metro area, I can meet you and do a FTF sale with cash.