JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
it appears you have to buy alot of the adapters and plates for different calibers your using.. but yes, if you were going to get a octane.. I would get a hybrid in a heart beat instead..

it appears you have to buy alot of the adapters and plates for different calibers your using.. but yes, if you were going to get a octane.. I would get a hybrid in a heart beat instead..

Thats probably the main thing turning me off of the hybrid. Saw in another post you had an Omega tarster? Did you have to buy an ASR mount or any other accessories?

I'm looking into my first centerfire can and am sort of baffled (no pun intended) by all the choices at the moment...

Thats probably the main thing turning me off of the hybrid. Saw in another post you had an Omega tarster? Did you have to buy an ASR mount or any other accessories?

I'm looking into my first centerfire can and am sort of baffled (no pun intended) by all the choices at the moment...
You did see correctly, so I bought mine from silencershop.com and it comes with the asr mount and also the 5/8-24 direct thread module, and then you can select which muzzle break/ flash suppressor you want with it. Then you can buy different end caps aka 223 if you want, I don't think it's needed my self the 30 cal break works just fine for me on 223.

i am currently in the market for a suppressor. definitely am considering the hybrid... any one else have any experience with this??? OP, did u end up getting one?

I bought two, after reading for days.

The biggest thing to consider, put in front of me by others was, a do it all suppressor or a 30 Cal and. 45.

After a lot of thought I decided it made sense for me to go with the hybrids.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top