JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Shoreline
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm liquidating my sigs as I really only shoot my glock pistols. Here are two more they will come with everything they came with. The 365 I'd like 500 and the legion 750 without plate and optic 1000 with. I have a couple other listings that I can add to also if you have higher value items.

Trades I'll consider 9mm glocks, rifles a little less picky on.
Looking for
G17L, G48, G45, high end Glock clones.

72C1B8D1-E7D0-4A10-9029-7547929C6517.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm liquidating my sigs as I really only shoot my glock pistols. Here are two more they will come with everything they came with. The 365 I'd like 500 and the legion 750 without plate and optic 1000 with.

Trades I'll consider 9mm glocks rifles a little less picky on.

View attachment 1019819
Trade a 12in Ar pistol in 556 with sig Romeo optic and forward grip , sling for both without optic n baseplate .

I'm liquidating my sigs as I really only shoot my glock pistols. Here are two more they will come with everything they came with. The 365 I'd like 500 and the legion 750 without plate and optic 1000 with. I have a couple other listings that I can add to also if you have higher value items.

Looking for

View attachment 1019819

Looking for

View attachment 1019819
Do you still have either or both?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.