JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Better than similarly priced Bushnell TR26. I got mine for about $95 pre-pandemic, but I haven't seen these for sub $100 since 3/2020. Probably part of 4th sale. Seen originally on Gun.Deals.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Occassional sales for a huny pop up now and again, but never seen one any lower than that. $125ish is about the going rate these days.

The problem with eurooptics is their expensive shipping. Optics planet is cheaper when you include a discount and free shipping, plus bonus bucks!

Last Edited:
Ok. I don't need one so I didn't drop it in my cart and buy. My limited experience with Optics Planet wasn't positive because they didn't have the items I purchaed in stock, but gave no indication when I ordered, FWIW.

Gotcha. I almost bought a Romeo 5 from eurooptics till I added it to my cart and it was roughly the same as Opticsplanet. I bought from OP because I had very good experiences with them on many purchase's and they give you bonus bucks too. I HAVE heard good things about euro too though.

Yah mine was $120 from OP but I also had $10 or $12 in bonus bucks, which you get with each purchase, with free shipping. When I was checking prices It was very close so I just went with OP. I also got more bonus bucks for the purchase of the Romeo5 too!

The Sig Romeo5 is made in China, and clones have been coming onto the market. I bought one of these to see the quality: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TVZ229M/

Put it on a shotgun, and it's held zero after 40 high velocity slugs. It includes both high and lo mounts. As long as you don't mind the random-word branding, it's pretty much identical to my other Romeo5's.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews