JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder what the msrp is?
Here's a small list of specs

• XSeries P365 Grip Module with Integrated Carry Magwell and Extended Beavertail
  • Flat Trigger with a 90 Degree Break
  • Optic Ready Slide Compatible with Romeo Zero and RMSc Optics
  • XRay3 Day/Night Sights
  • 3.7" Barrel for Increased Accuracy While Retaining Concealability.
  • (2) 12rd Steel Magazines

We've got a price!

Screenshot_20190521-162654.jpg

I fondled a 365 yesterday while looking for a new summer carry. TBH I REALLY wanted to talk myself into liking it just so I could "put my money where my mouth is" with my primer drag comments. But I just didn't like it. The feel, the grip, it just didn't stack up. So I passed.

I also tried one out at the advanced fire arms training in Gresham. I wasn't to thrilled eaither it almost reminds me a of a Glock 43 grip. I like both Glock and sig but I feel Sig's quailty is slightly going down

Ok.

Here's a thread from 2009, just FYI:

Causes and cures for firing pin drag? - 1911Forum

And the 365 has plenty of documented cases of premature striker failure. Drag isn't anything new. Just because you haven't heard the term doesn't mean it isn't real.

I didn't say it wasn't real, or that the P365 didn't have it. Yikes with this strawman argument.

I said nobody talks about it, it's not a common term, that it wasn't part of the zeitgeist or common vernacular before the P365. And I'd wager if you polled self-proclaimed "gun nuts" today, the huge majority of them still wouldn't know what it is or that the P365 exhibits it.

I repeat: striker drag is a real thing that exists on this planet.

I fondled a 365 yesterday while looking for a new summer carry. TBH I REALLY wanted to talk myself into liking it just so I could "put my money where my mouth is" with my primer drag comments. But I just didn't like it. The feel, the grip, it just didn't stack up. So I passed.

S&W, Glock and Springfield micro compacts have it to. It's not an issue. Not sure why you are trying to make it one. It happens from the gun unlocking before the striker is out of the way. SIG had a few guns with strikers that were not properly heat treated. Problem has been fixed.

lol Nobody had heard of primer drag before the P365 and now it's an "issue."

When the striker tips were breaking, that was an issue. That probably was due to so-called striker drag. Sig thankfully fixed the strikers, but didn't do a public recall for the old ones which is pretty crap.

Who cares if the primer drags if the gun works? (now)

I didn't say it wasn't real, or that the P365 didn't have it. Yikes with this strawman argument.

I said nobody talks about it, it's not a common term, that it wasn't part of the zeitgeist or common vernacular before the P365. And I'd wager if you polled self-proclaimed "gun nuts" today, the huge majority of them still wouldn't know what it is or that the P365 exhibits it.

I repeat: striker drag is a real thing that exists on this planet.

Sigh.

S&W, Glock and Springfield micro compacts have it to. It's not an issue. Not sure why you are trying to make it one. It happens from the gun unlocking before the striker is out of the way. SIG had a few guns with strikers that were not properly heat treated. Problem has been fixed.

Double sigh.

You guys are all correct, I'm just an idiot on the internet. Better now?

Last Edited:
If it makes you feel better most of us here are internet idiots too. I really don't care if people criticize me. If it is constructive and relevant then I'll use it to improve myself. If not I'll ignore it rather than drink the poison of my own resentment.

If it makes you feel better most of us here are internet idiots too. I really don't care if people criticize me. If it is constructive and relevant then I'll use it to improve myself. If not I'll ignore it rather than drink the poison of my own resentment.

Yeah brother. I totally hear you. Sometimes it's hard to argue with facts when so many are in their feelings. Oops. Is that too strawman for anyone?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top