JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$45
Manufacturer
Simmons
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Only mounted, never shot. Put back in box.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
$625 Brand new (factory sealed)

just the scope, other pics are for size/reticle reference.

Steiner site info below:

-LOW PROFILE TURRETS & ILLUMINATION CONTROLS - Our controls are less likely to hang up or snag during movement.

-ILLUMINATED P3TR RETICLE - Reticle with 5 day/4 low Light/2 NV levels. An "Off" position between all 11 settings completely disconnects the battery at each off position to prevent battery drain.

-IDEAL PATROL SCOPE – Designed for use on patrol rifles and other LE platforms, the P4Xi 1-4x24 offers a compact design ideal for use in the field and beyond, with true 1x magnificaton at close range.

-2018 NRA OPTIC OF THE YEAR! The Steiner P4Xi 1-4 won the NRA's Shooting Illustrated Optic of the year.

-HERITAGE WARRANTY - We stand behind our products. Period! We will repair/replace defective products at no charge for the lifetime of the product. Warranty does not cover damage, loss or theft.

View attachment 530652 View attachment 530653 View attachment 530654 View attachment 530655 View attachment 530656 View attachment 530657

Those are SWEET!! If I wasn't already in the middle of building a long-range bolt-gun w/ spendy optics I'd buy this!

:s0155:

That is all that is for sale.

Brand new, factory sealed scope and includes throw lever.

What price are you thinking, sir?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top