JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New In Box / Never Mounted.

Stock Number 19037 / Reversible slide to side mount / mounts on most Picatinny and Weaver mounts

This Tactical Slide-to-Side Magnifier increases the magnification of your sight, giving you greater range and better target recognition. The unique mount allows you to move the magnifier out of the way when it is not needed. Tight tolerances, a wide resolution, large eye relief and multi-coated optics provide a superior image. The Sightmark® 3x Tactical Slide-to-Side Magnifier is lightweight, weatherproof and shatterproof. High quality multi-coated optics for a clear image​

Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Magnification: 3x
Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
FOV at 100 yds.: 9.5 yds.
Eye Relief: 55mm
Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.89" x 1.77"
Weight: 10 oz.

I sold my AR's shortly after ordering this and no longer have a need for it.

$90~ cash - Or best offer.

541-821-8949

Do Not Text - You will not receive a reply.

10611380.jpg 10611381.jpg 10611382.jpg 10611475.jpg sm19037-2.jpg sm19037-1.jpg

Last Edited:
Side question, is the one pictured the one you're selling? There is an older and newer version... The stock images you used are of the new version. Wanted to verify.

Honestly, I have no idea what version this is. This one, as stated has never been used. I'm unable to find a serial number or date code on it. The original failed due to a frozen ocular eyepiece, and Sight Mark honored a replacement under warranty. See attached photo.

SM magnifier.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.