JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks for the offers scratching post. I was considering your offer of an even trade even though I have sold my sig 716 due to lack of use/need; however your update this morning asking if I would consider adding money on my end after making an offer killed any interest. I'll give you credit though, asking to trade on an item listed for sale only, an item with about a thousand dollar higher price new than the new price of your trade offer, then after making a trade offer coming back the next day and asking for additional cash....that's brave. Posting on the add page asking if I got your first and revised offers as if I should have jumped on themimmediatly...... brilliant motivation tool. I think I'll pass at this point.

I apologize as I meant no harm which is why I stated that I would stick to my original offer to eliminate any issues. Again I apologize, and I meant what I said in the follow up. I wasn't asking for anything different if you were willing to help.

Anti-cant system?

Ballistic turret? Which caliber? Can you order another turret (e.g., .50 BMG)?

Last two photos in OP are missing - I get an error when I try to open them.

SIGs scope site does not render well for me on this laptop - I bet they are using Flash or something.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top