JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So... wandered into the store to look at some 1911's, see if I could find one I needed. Came across the Springfield R.O. (brand new) for $699 which is a very good price, however I already have a 5" parkerized Springfield, so I passed on that gun :(
The store has the Sig Sauer SP2022 on-sale for $399. I handled the gun and it appears to have all the normal Sig quality.
The question of my post: anyone have one yet? Love it, hate it?

I have a sp2022 in 9mm that I have had for a few years. Mine has night sights and an improved E2 grip added. I like how small the grip is, but the E2 grip interferes with the mechanism and the trigger fails to reset about every 4 shots when in single action. Other than that, I like mine. Shoots 147 grain the best for some reason. I will trade the grip back to the "medium" grip to fix the trigger reset problem. please ask any questions you may have.

The small frame/grip is something I liked about the gun as well. A regular full size P226 is just too big in my hand. I appreciate your input. I am going to return to the store and handle it some more today.

I LOVE mine. It has a very nice trigger for the price, its lighter than the metal framed 226/9 but it has the same great accuracy and feel to it. I haven't had a single stoppage either. Its a little big to try to conceal for me but with a streamlight tlr1s on it it makes a great night stand weapon.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top