JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So... wandered into the store to look at some 1911's, see if I could find one I needed. Came across the Springfield R.O. (brand new) for $699 which is a very good price, however I already have a 5" parkerized Springfield, so I passed on that gun :(
The store has the Sig Sauer SP2022 on-sale for $399. I handled the gun and it appears to have all the normal Sig quality.
The question of my post: anyone have one yet? Love it, hate it?

I have a sp2022 in 9mm that I have had for a few years. Mine has night sights and an improved E2 grip added. I like how small the grip is, but the E2 grip interferes with the mechanism and the trigger fails to reset about every 4 shots when in single action. Other than that, I like mine. Shoots 147 grain the best for some reason. I will trade the grip back to the "medium" grip to fix the trigger reset problem. please ask any questions you may have.

The small frame/grip is something I liked about the gun as well. A regular full size P226 is just too big in my hand. I appreciate your input. I am going to return to the store and handle it some more today.

I LOVE mine. It has a very nice trigger for the price, its lighter than the metal framed 226/9 but it has the same great accuracy and feel to it. I haven't had a single stoppage either. Its a little big to try to conceal for me but with a streamlight tlr1s on it it makes a great night stand weapon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top