JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2199
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
My most prized firearm is now up for sale. Was able to find this beautiful pistol recently and had sufficient time to drool. ha ha

Alas, due to time constraints, it is time to put her up for adoption. In addition to the adjustable iron sight, I am including a Sig Romeo 1 Pro 3 MOA optic. This one comes from Sig with three 20-round magazines. Dollar-for-dollar, I believe this is the finest pistol you will find. Of course, the new owner is entitled to the all the benefits of Sig Legion membership.

Don't hesitate, buy this NOW!

In light of the changes in WA, the usual disclaimers about prohibited sales of "high-capacity" magazines.

From https://www.sigsauer.com/p226-xfive-legion.html

DETAILS
The new P226-XFIVE LEGION represents the pinnacle in design and engineering excellence. Featuring SIG SAUER's innovative slide-integrated expansion chamber for reduced recoil and the all-new AX3 three-way, fully-adjustable, flat-faced trigger for complete control. The P226-XFIVE LEGION also features suppressor height XRAY3 front and adjustable rear sights and the signature Cerakote Elite LEGION Gray finished frame and optic-ready slide, fitted with custom LEGION TXG grips. The new P226-XFIVE LEGION is truly the ultimate addition to the LEGION.

• LEGION Gray Slide with Integrated Expansion Chamber
  • LEGION Pattern Black TXG Grip Panels with Magwell
  • Flat Face AX3 Fully Adjustable Trigger System
  • Suppressor-Height XRAY3 Front and Adjustable Rear
  • (3) 20-Round Magazines with Alloy Basepads or (3) 10-Round Magazines

X5 Legion 1.jpeg X5 Legion 1a.jpeg X5 Legion 2.jpeg X5 Legion 3.jpeg X5 Legion 4.jpeg X5 Legion 5.jpeg X5 Legion 6.jpeg X5 Legion 7.jpeg X5 Legion 8.jpeg X5 Legion 9.jpeg X5 Legion 10.jpeg X5 Legion 11.jpeg X5 Legion 12.jpeg X5 Legion 13.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service