JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling Sig Sauer Romeo 3 Red Dot Sight. I purchased this unit new 10 months ago. The unit is in very good condition and perfectly functional. I used this sight on my Henry lever action rifle, but I just sold the rifle and do not need this red dot anymore. The unit has some very superficial smudges on the external body, but there are no any dents, deep scratches or excessive wear. Optics is perfect. The unit comes in its original retail box and with user manual, rubber protective cover and still functional battery. The rail clamp is attached to the unit. I do not have the AR mount that came with the unit. I gave it for free to someone from this forum as at the time I was convinced I would never sell my Henry lever action rifle. However, I got into precision and surplus rifles and lost interest in my Henry, so I just sold it to a member of this forum. I am asking $140 cash in person, or $150 shipped if paid with PayPal (friends/family). I live in Seattle and can meet within 20 miles from the city.

Cheers,

Dan

RedDot#1.jpg RedDot#2.jpg RedDot#3.jpg RedDot#4.jpg RedDot#5.jpg RedDot#6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany