JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have a couple of sig romeo 5's and they work well with no issues. I have no experience with the 3 series but make sure and get the 3moa dot vs the 6. I prefer a 2moa dot on a carbine myself.

I have had zero issues with them, including the shake awake function. I also have a holosun with the feature and I had to send it in as it quit working. They ended up replacing whole unit. The holosun actually cost me a shot at a deer.:mad:

Put on Freedom Arms .454 to replace Bausch and Lomb 4 power with fine reticle. After a little work, pleased with 100 yard accuracy. Estimated Romeo was designed for rifle recoil, should work for a while on .454. Recoil keeps the shooting to a tolerable number of rounds down range.

Put on Freedom Arms .454 to replace Bausch and Lomb 4 power with fine reticle. After a little work, pleased with 100 yard accuracy. Estimated Romeo was designed for rifle recoil, should work for a while on .454. Recoil keeps the shooting to a tolerable number of rounds down range.

A semi auto pistol generates significantly more g forces on an optic than a rifle does. A .454 rifle is like child's play compared to the g forces from a semi auto 9mm.

Chuck Hawks chart on recoil energy disputes your claim. 9mm low 3.8 -7.4. FREEDOM .454 38.6-39.0.
I shoot both calibers. One hurts me good. Welcome to opinion. Am interested if you can show me a source to read and get better educated. Am not arguing!

Chuck Hawks chart on recoil energy disputes your claim. 9mm low 3.8 -7.4. FREEDOM .454 38.6-39.0.
I shoot both calibers. One hurts me good. Welcome to opinion. Am interested if you can show me a source to read and get better educated. Am not arguing!

that's the recoil energy that the shooter feels. Not the optic. Your .454 has less g forces on the optic than an AR.

that's the recoil energy that the shooter feels. Not the optic. Your .454 has less g forces on the optic than an AR.
I'm missing something from your argument. The fixed optic on my handgun somehow escapes the ten-fold energy while yours experiences a ten-fold increase? Oh well. Not exactly the help understanding.

I'm missing something from your argument. The fixed optic on my handgun somehow escapes the ten-fold energy while yours experiences a ten-fold increase? Oh well. Not exactly the help understanding.

you have an almost one directional recoil impulse. Think of how much more energy goes into an optic mounted to a slide that is moving.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top