JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have a couple of sig romeo 5's and they work well with no issues. I have no experience with the 3 series but make sure and get the 3moa dot vs the 6. I prefer a 2moa dot on a carbine myself.

I have had zero issues with them, including the shake awake function. I also have a holosun with the feature and I had to send it in as it quit working. They ended up replacing whole unit. The holosun actually cost me a shot at a deer.:mad:

Put on Freedom Arms .454 to replace Bausch and Lomb 4 power with fine reticle. After a little work, pleased with 100 yard accuracy. Estimated Romeo was designed for rifle recoil, should work for a while on .454. Recoil keeps the shooting to a tolerable number of rounds down range.

Put on Freedom Arms .454 to replace Bausch and Lomb 4 power with fine reticle. After a little work, pleased with 100 yard accuracy. Estimated Romeo was designed for rifle recoil, should work for a while on .454. Recoil keeps the shooting to a tolerable number of rounds down range.

A semi auto pistol generates significantly more g forces on an optic than a rifle does. A .454 rifle is like child's play compared to the g forces from a semi auto 9mm.

Chuck Hawks chart on recoil energy disputes your claim. 9mm low 3.8 -7.4. FREEDOM .454 38.6-39.0.
I shoot both calibers. One hurts me good. Welcome to opinion. Am interested if you can show me a source to read and get better educated. Am not arguing!

Chuck Hawks chart on recoil energy disputes your claim. 9mm low 3.8 -7.4. FREEDOM .454 38.6-39.0.
I shoot both calibers. One hurts me good. Welcome to opinion. Am interested if you can show me a source to read and get better educated. Am not arguing!

that's the recoil energy that the shooter feels. Not the optic. Your .454 has less g forces on the optic than an AR.

that's the recoil energy that the shooter feels. Not the optic. Your .454 has less g forces on the optic than an AR.
I'm missing something from your argument. The fixed optic on my handgun somehow escapes the ten-fold energy while yours experiences a ten-fold increase? Oh well. Not exactly the help understanding.

I'm missing something from your argument. The fixed optic on my handgun somehow escapes the ten-fold energy while yours experiences a ten-fold increase? Oh well. Not exactly the help understanding.

you have an almost one directional recoil impulse. Think of how much more energy goes into an optic mounted to a slide that is moving.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top