JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,
I have a Sig Sauer P938, Nightmare version for sale. It's a single stack 9mm with night sights, in a 1911 configuration. I've added the Crimson Trace LG-492 Laserguard to it and it has a new battery. Personally, I think it's one of the best carry configurations out there because of its lightweight and high quality. I just decided to start carrying more capacity lately, so that's the only reason I'm selling it.

Here are all the specs from Sig: http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/p938-nightmare.aspx

I've had this gun for around 2 years, and it has been my concealed carry piece for when I do carry. It has performed flawlessly, with all ammo I've put in it. I've put probably around 1,100 rounds through it. It's accurate for its size, and nice to shoot! I've taken good care of it and it's in great condition. It only has wear in the normal places - the slide, barrel - no big scratches or anything.

Here's a good video by Hickok45 about it:

I bought the 7 round magazine as well, so it comes with that one and the original 6 round magazine.

On the Internet you can get it new for around $650 (transfer fee additional) the laser for $165 on Amazon, and the 7 round magazine for $40, which makes a total of $855. I'm selling mine for $590.

No low ball offers please, I am not in a rush. Also no trades of any kind.

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
Let me get back to you on it in a day or so if you still have it, I have a 938 with the Crimson, great gun but mines silver, I would love a black one

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.