JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all!

Hope everybody is having a great day.

Doing some massive safe cleanout, it turns out. I have for sale here a 1983 W. German P6 (these are the police trade-ins). I had the slide cerakoted in 2012, and there's a small amount of holster wear to the left of the front sight (see photo). Additionally, I had Trijicon night sights (front and back) put on in 2012 (see date stamp). I went through it at the same time and replaced all the springs, changed the trigger to the short trigger AND put the SRT (short reset trigger) in (these are two different things: item 1 refers to the actual reduced profile of the trigger itself and item two refers to the trigger reset).

I have maybe 1000 rounds through this gun, post-acquisition. Slide fit is tight; moves like a dream.

This will come with two factory Sig magazines, two sets of grips, leather OWB police holster (right-handed), Sig serpa-style OWB paddle holster, the original Sig box and the original Sig instruction manual.

$500 OBO. Thanks so much for looking, everyone!

PS--3 additional factory Sig magazines and a custom Ted Blocker leather IWB holster (right-handed) are available either separately or for an additional $100.

p62.jpg p61.jpg p63.jpg

Last Edited:
That's a sweet setup, and those old p225 short reach triggers don't come along every day. GLWS!

PM sent on mags/holster if the gun buyer doesn't go for them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.