JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have for sale a used, but in great condition, Sig Sauer P365 SAS. I have carried it lightly but as we get to the colder months I am carrying another gun more and am looking to find a rifle. Nothing wrong with this pistol and they are very hard to find right now. This version has a ported slide. I've put about 75 rounds through this.
comes with both original mags and all the paperwork.
Willing to negotiate on price a little so shoot me an offer.
Willing to trade but need cash more than a trade right now.
Let me know if you have any questions.
I will cover transfer fees if done at Coat of Arms in Keizer, OR.

4EEC40AB-2B47-4910-BB72-6A66387DA445.jpeg 37E3DF16-6E72-4DD6-AF54-1F77844038A9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
is the porting aftermarket? If so who did it. I can't find info. on an SAS that came factory with porting

hey I apologize in the delayed response. Getting notifications is hit or miss on here for me.
my he porting came from the factory. I haven't switched anything out on this.This is one of the first models. They redid them without the barrel porting so the brand new ones do not have it. Not sure why they switched but it is factory.
Here is an article that features it. http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2020/05/sig-p365-sas-pistol-with-flush-sights-and-ported-barrel/

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.