JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
3/10/20: 5:30pm - Pistol is SOLD

Sig Sauer - P365 9mm (no safety) - $375

Born date: 10/30/18 (after the striker problems were resolved)

This is a great pistol - everything functions flawlessly. I bought it in August of 2019. I'm the second owner. First owner didn't like the platform, didn't shoot it much. I've put about 200 rounds through it. I carried it daily, but in an OWB leather holster, so the exterior finish is still excellent.

I really like this pistol and shoot it well. I wish I could keep it. But I'm changing to a different carry pistol and need the money to make the switch.

Basic Factory Pistol Package Includes:

• P365 pistol
  • Two, 10-round OEM magazines (one with pinky extension)
  • Sig X-Ray night sights
  • Plastic case
  • Cable lock
  • Manual
  • Additional: Hogue "Handall" beavertail rubber grip - made specifically for the P365
Buyer pays fees. I can meet at Portland / Vancouver metro area FFL. My time is flexible. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Full Package.jpg
Born Date.jpg
Pistol Right Side.jpg

3/11/20; 1:30pm: EXTRA MAGS ARE SOLD
I have three additional factory magazines you can purchase separately (you can purchase just one, or two or all three) if you're interested.
  • $25 EACH: Two, 12-round mags
  • $30: One, 15-round mag
3 extra mags.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Winterveil - got your PM and responded.
You are first in line. It's yours.
In my PM response I provide some meeting times / locations to conduct the transfer.
Thanks.

JunGun16,

I'm supposed to meet the guy tomorrow to sell the extra mags (committed to the deal this morning). If that falls through, I'll get back to you about the 15-rounder.

I'm not sure what you're referencing regarding the "extra floor plate" for the 15-rounder. Can you clarify?

Thx.

I'm pretty sure the 15rd magazines come with 2 floor plates, one for the standard grip module and one to fit the XL grip module, unless this is an early magazine before the XL model was announced.

I understand now, thanks for clarifying - it makes sense. I bought this new back in August of 2019 and it did not have a smaller base plate, just the larger one so it would fit the standard sized P365.

Wait - I'm a lying dog. I just checked my equipment bin - I DO have the small base plate. Like I said earlier, if the deal falls through, I'll get back to you about the 15-rounder. Thanks again.

You bet. If you don't hear back from me by dinner time tomorrow, the sale went through.

Thanks for the great feedback. Appreciate it.

Also, two good places for mags at reasonable prices are:
  • Osage County Guns (online), that's where I bought my extra Sig mags. Currently the 12 rounder is selling for $37.95 with shipping at $3.85 first class USPS (really low shipping)
  • GunMagWarehouse (online), I've bought a ton of mags from them. Currently the 12 rounder is selling for $39.99, with $4.95 flat rate shipping (decent shipping, makes it worth buying several extra mags for various guns - given the low, flat rate shipping charge.
I think the cost for a 12 rounder is about $50 retail at a brick and motor store.

Good shooting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.