JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Walla Walla
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have two Sig's forsale. P320 Xcarry 9mm brand new, never out of the box. Bought it for the wife and she says to big. So down the road it goes. $625 Shipped to your FFL.

Sig SP2022 40SW. This gun has had about 100 rounds through it. Wife's spare gun and she never got a good feel for it. $400 to your FFL.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Get her the xcompact frame module it swaps out in 5 minutes and is definitely slimmer, smaller and more comfortable. I don't even use the xcarry module now after doing so.
U will need a 15 round mag for it to fit flush.

Have two Sig's forsale. P320 Xcarry 9mm brand new, never out of the box. Bought it for the wife and she says to big. So down the road it goes. $625 Shipped to your FFL.

Sig SP2022 40SW. This gun has had about 100 rounds through it. Wife's spare gun and she never got a good feel for it. $400 to your FFL.
YOUR P320 STILL AVAILABLE?

Lesliet, I heard it calling your name the last couple days. I have a idea it would fit your hand like a glove. Of course the way gun prices are going right now I may have to raise my asking price. LOL

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.