JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
Big Moving Sale. Brand New, Unfired In The Box We are moving soon, so can't take this gorgeous gun with me. Please stay tuned as I will list more quality firearms in the near future. No trades at this point-in-time. I can make the transfer in the Portland Metro area, including Vancouver.

Here is some stuff found on the internet:
Sig Sauer takes the P320 handgun to the next level with the P320 AXG Pro! It comes standard with Sig Sauer's exclusive Pro-Cut Slide assembly, this slide is optics ready (compatible with ROMEO1PRO and Delta Point Pro footprints), and features stylized relief cuts. The P320 AXG Pro is also equipped with the XSeries flat trigger, which positions the shooter's finger lower on the trigger for more leverage and a smoother, more consistent pull. In addition, this handgun features Hogue G10 grips, and a detachable AXG mag well.

Features of the Sig Sauer P320 AXG Pro:

Pro-cut optics ready slide

Hogue G10 grips

AXG detachable mag well

X Series flat trigger

XRAY3 day/night sights

(2) 17 round magazines included

DESCRIPTION:

The P320AXG PRO is the first full-sized pistol in the all-metal AXG family of P320 pistols. The signature look of the Pro-Cut Nitron slide matches seamlessly with the black anodized metal AXG Grip module. The modern features and modularity of the P320 platform combined with the performance and feel of a metal frame offers a truly special shooting experience.

The black anodized AXG grip is complimented by Hogue G10 grip panels/rear insert and a detachable magwell for improved reloads. The flat XSeries trigger ensures a clean break at 90 degrees for improved accuracy and trigger reset. The optic-ready Pro-cut slide is fitted with XRay3 day/night sights and compatible with Romeo1PRO, ROMEO2 and Deltapoint PRO optics for a direct-to-slide fit without the need for adaptor plates. Each pistol comes standard with (2) 17rd steel mags fitted with Henning Group aluminum basepads.

The P320AXG PRO is the perfect combination of style and performance.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Sku: 320AXGF-9-BXR3-PRO-R2

Caliber: 9mm Luger

Mags Included: (2) 17rd Steel Mag

Sights: X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights

Threaded Barrel: No

Pistol Size: Full-Size XSeries

Overall Length: 8.2 in [208mm]

Overall Width: 1.6 in [40mm]

Height: 5.5 in [140 mm]

Barrel Length: 4.7 in [119mm]

Weight: 35.4 oz [1003g]

Sight Radius: 6.6 in [168mm]

Accessory Rail: M1913

Trigger Action: Striker

Trigger Type: XSeries Straight

Grip Module: Carry AXG

Grip Type: AXG

Grip Color: Black

Barrel Material: Carbon Steel

Frame Finish: Hard Coat Anodized

Frame Material: Stainless Steel

Slide Finish: Nitron

Slide Material: Stainless Steel

AXGF 1.jpeg AXGF 2.jpeg AXGF 3.jpeg AXGF 4.jpeg AXGF 5.jpeg AXGF 6.jpeg AXGF 7.jpeg AXGF 8.jpeg AXGF 9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Man, that's a sweet piece my doode! I would love to get that thing, but old lady would kill me, or I would just turn up missing? Lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.