JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have this gun? I have been reading some reviews, and they are not positive. The reviews state a lot of FTF, FTE, bad extractor, brass hitting you in between the eyes, etc. Anyone have the same issues. I like the option of being able to switch from .45 to 9mm, to .40. I know you have to buy the extra grip, mag, slide. Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have the Sig P250 compact model in .40 S & W with a 9mm conversion kit. Forget all the crap about it you've heard. Shot it several times and It's a great design. Smooth, smooth DA trigger takes no time to get used to and change calibers in literally seconds. Soooo, I just bought the full size P250 in .45acp as I like more weight/bulk with the bigger cal. = going to the range this weekend.

I have the Sig P250 compact model in .40 S & W with a 9mm conversion kit. Forget all the crap about it you've heard. Shot it several times and It's a great design. Smooth, smooth DA trigger takes no time to get used to and change calibers in literally seconds. Soooo, I just bought the full size P250 in .45acp as I like more weight/bulk with the bigger cal. = going to the range this weekend.

Motoman98 : Can you reply back and tell me how the range went with the .45. Thanks.

So, I finally made it to the range. Short on time, I wanted this try out to be a bit more interesting. I was mostly testing function. I loaded my first magazine with half 200 gr plated semi-wad cutters and half 230gr lead round nose. Then I did 200gr lead semi wad cutters and 230 gr ball ammo. After a box and 1/2 it was perfect functioning every time and even with such a mix the groups weren't bad at all. That trigger is SMOOTH.
I was very unsure of a DAO before I bought the P250s...not now. They are a good design: a typical SIG!
In conclusion, forget all the crap you've read about 'em. Some people like to run down Sigs...some run down Glocks. Oh well.

So, I finally made it to the range. Short on time, I wanted this try out to be a bit more interesting. I was mostly testing function. I loaded my first magazine with half 200 gr plated semi-wad cutters and half 230gr lead round nose. Then I did 200gr lead semi wad cutters and 230 gr ball ammo. After a box and 1/2 it was perfect functioning every time and even with such a mix the groups weren't bad at all. That trigger is SMOOTH.
I was very unsure of a DAO before I bought the P250s...not now. They are a good design: a typical SIG!
In conclusion, forget all the crap you've read about 'em. Some people like to run down Sigs...some run down Glocks. Oh well.

Thanks for the insight.

I have a P250c in 9mm. It has great ergonomics and is accurate once you master the DOA trigger. Unfortunately, mine developed a serious FTE issue after about 700 rounds and is currently back at Sig for service. I love the basic premise and simplicity of this pistol, and it's feel in the hand. But I will reserve judgment until it proves 100% reliable, which, I am confident it will.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews