JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have this gun? I have been reading some reviews, and they are not positive. The reviews state a lot of FTF, FTE, bad extractor, brass hitting you in between the eyes, etc. Anyone have the same issues. I like the option of being able to switch from .45 to 9mm, to .40. I know you have to buy the extra grip, mag, slide. Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have the Sig P250 compact model in .40 S & W with a 9mm conversion kit. Forget all the crap about it you've heard. Shot it several times and It's a great design. Smooth, smooth DA trigger takes no time to get used to and change calibers in literally seconds. Soooo, I just bought the full size P250 in .45acp as I like more weight/bulk with the bigger cal. = going to the range this weekend.

I have the Sig P250 compact model in .40 S & W with a 9mm conversion kit. Forget all the crap about it you've heard. Shot it several times and It's a great design. Smooth, smooth DA trigger takes no time to get used to and change calibers in literally seconds. Soooo, I just bought the full size P250 in .45acp as I like more weight/bulk with the bigger cal. = going to the range this weekend.

Motoman98 : Can you reply back and tell me how the range went with the .45. Thanks.

So, I finally made it to the range. Short on time, I wanted this try out to be a bit more interesting. I was mostly testing function. I loaded my first magazine with half 200 gr plated semi-wad cutters and half 230gr lead round nose. Then I did 200gr lead semi wad cutters and 230 gr ball ammo. After a box and 1/2 it was perfect functioning every time and even with such a mix the groups weren't bad at all. That trigger is SMOOTH.
I was very unsure of a DAO before I bought the P250s...not now. They are a good design: a typical SIG!
In conclusion, forget all the crap you've read about 'em. Some people like to run down Sigs...some run down Glocks. Oh well.

So, I finally made it to the range. Short on time, I wanted this try out to be a bit more interesting. I was mostly testing function. I loaded my first magazine with half 200 gr plated semi-wad cutters and half 230gr lead round nose. Then I did 200gr lead semi wad cutters and 230 gr ball ammo. After a box and 1/2 it was perfect functioning every time and even with such a mix the groups weren't bad at all. That trigger is SMOOTH.
I was very unsure of a DAO before I bought the P250s...not now. They are a good design: a typical SIG!
In conclusion, forget all the crap you've read about 'em. Some people like to run down Sigs...some run down Glocks. Oh well.

Thanks for the insight.

I have a P250c in 9mm. It has great ergonomics and is accurate once you master the DOA trigger. Unfortunately, mine developed a serious FTE issue after about 700 rounds and is currently back at Sig for service. I love the basic premise and simplicity of this pistol, and it's feel in the hand. But I will reserve judgment until it proves 100% reliable, which, I am confident it will.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top