JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Sig Sauer P239, 9mm in great condition, and it comes with 2 magazines, and a case. It is a double/single action pistol, and I believe the round count is approximately 400 rounds. In my opinion, it has a nice trigger.
Reason for selling: I have 3 9mm pistols, and only need one.

239a.jpg

239b.jpg

239c.jpg

Last Edited:
Be aware this model of sig is discontinued and currently there are no after market mags made for it, the prices on gunbroker and ebay for the mags is crazy.

These guns are amazing—and when you can't carry your double stacks in Oregon in the next year or two, you'll be glad you picked up this sweet shooting Sig. My favorite carry gun, and high on my list of all-time favorite guns.

I have several P239s and yes, 9mm mags especially are getting expensive (one just sold on fleabay NIB for $175 last week). BUT: they're the same body as the currently-produced P225-1 magazines but with a different baseplate. You can use the P225-1 mags as-is, or swap out the baseplate for a P239. Baseplates of both the P239 regular (8 round) flavor and the +1 extensions are readily available.

Thanks for your observation and mag information. It sounds like the way to go.
I really like the P239, but I am a lefty, and the controls on the right side are very inconvenient for me.
Thanks again

Any interest in a Ruger LC9s in trade? I bought it new in January and have put 14 rounds through it. In the original box with all of the stuff that came with it.

I can't believe this is still available. If you ever make it down towards Vancouver, please let me know.
I do have a .22 magnum pistol in stainless for sale here in the forum ... I'd be willing to add some cash to, I also have an High Standard Mark IV Sentinel in .22 mag, not stainless, I'd trade straight across for.

GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.