JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sig Sauer P238 Equinox. Like new. Comes with extended magazine, Crossbreed belly band holster, leather pocket holster, and ammo. This is a nice combination for carrying while jogging, hiking, or exercise or just for a backup gun. $650

I will consider trade for a Smith & Wesson or Ruger stainless revolver in 357 or 44 mag of equal value

I am a cowboy action shooter so if you have single action revolvers, Marlin or Winchester lever guns just sitting in your safe I will take them in trade as well.

Will also look at trades for Glock 17 or 19 Gen 4 or Gen 5. 1911's, or what you have

IMG_0718.JPG IMG_0719.JPG IMG_0720.JPG

Last Edited:
Would you be willing to trade for a sig p250C 9mm with extra mag & holster.
Sal, I changed my add to accept trades but I will consider trade for a Smith & Wesson or Ruger stainless revolver in 357 or 44 mag or a 1911 or an AR or what do you have of equal value mid you have anything like that. Thanks

Sounds interesting. Could you PM me pictures. Thanks
I'm interested in a trade, I have the Equinox in the 938, it would make a nice match....I will try to email you some additional pics in the next day or two..Neck deep in a house fix up project for my kid an just got home. If you the 681 are you willing to ship to an FFL or, do you ever get down to the Portland Vancouver area? I could ship mine...My FFL will ship to your FFL for $50 flat rate USPS..So I guess the transaction would probably cost us around 50 bucks.

I'm interested in a trade, I have the Equinox in the 938, it would make a nice match....I will try to email you some additional pics in the next day or two..Neck deep in a house fix up project for my kid an just got home. If you the 681 are you willing to ship to an FFL or, do you ever get down to the Portland Vancouver area? I could ship mine...My FFL will ship to your FFL for $50 flat rate USPS..So I guess the transaction would probably cost us around 50 bucks.
I'm going to be down near Portland monday if you can get me some pictures of your 681. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.