JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Oregon city
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sig Sauer p229 with both 9mm and 40 s&w barrels, Romeo miniature reflex sight, three of the 40 magazines and two of the 9mm magazines. Comes with amo in the picture and case. Well taken care of, my dad cleaned it often. Asking $950

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
20191111_140549.jpg

Sig Sauer p229 with both 9mm and 40 s&w barrels, Romeo miniature reflex sight, three of the 40 magazines and two of the 9mm magazines. Comes with amo in the picture and case. Well taken care of, my dad cleaned it often. Asking $950
I've sent a PM, but no response. Very interested.

My understanding is a .40 and 9mm need a different locking block to be inter-changeable, does it have a 9mm and .40 locking block?

My understanding is a .40 and 9mm need a different locking block to be inter-changeable, does it have a 9mm and .40 locking block?

That 229 RX slide and a .40 slide are interchangeable and use the same locking insert.
The early 9mm 229 slides with the short extractor and the 228 need the locking insert to use that frame.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.