JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new Sig Sauer P229. Comes with both the .357 Sig barrel and the .40 S&W barrel. The .357 barrel has been shot less than 25 times. The gun comes with the following:

-Two sets of grips (standard plastic and Hogue finger groove)
-1 Box of Powerball .357 Sig defense rounds ($35)
-Factory Sig .357 sig barrel
-.40 S&W barrel
-3 magazines (2 factory 10 round and 1 aftermarket high cap
-Fobus paddle holster ($20)
-Nylon combat holster ($15)
-Galco Cop 3-slot ($69.00)
-Galco Magazine holder ($49)
-Galco Scout IWB ($70)
-Galco Small of Back ($105), new never worn
-Original box and paperwork

This is a great gun. I am the original owner. It has almost no holster wear as it has sat in the handgun safe most of the time. Now there is no room in the safe and due to the issue of safety and small children it must go. I am asking $675 for the package. I am open to offers.

Sig 229.jpg

Sig 229.1.jpg

Sig 229.2.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a like new 257 weatherby magnumwith a Bushnell 3x9x40 mm scope. This gun comes with the orginal box and all the papers as does the scope. This gun has been shot exactly 5 times by me. I can send pictures if we get out of this kind of mail and go to e-mail at [email protected]

I am willing to part this out. The .40 barrel is aftermarket, but was worked by a gunsmith to make sure it works (they polished the feed ramp). The .357 barrel is factory SIG, with 25 or less rounds in it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.