JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling an ALMOST NEW Sig Sauer P229 Elite 9mm with Sig factory night sites as well as many extras.

The gun has been to the range four or five times and has had only around 200 rounds through it. Examining the gun should verify the claim I am making. The gun may only have some minor marking from storing in my holster, nothing that is out of the ordinary for a gun that was owned for 2 months. The gun is very close to mint.

You can review the specs of this gun at Sig's website:
<broken link removed>

The Sig P229 Elite model contains many additional features that other Sigs models do not have, including:

SIGLITE&#174; Night Sights
Accessory Rail
SRT&#8482; - Short Reset Trigger
Custom Rosewood Grips
Beavertail Grip

The gun comes with the original factory case, 2 unused black 13rd Sig Sauer magazines, lock.

I am including many extras with this gun, including:
2 15rd 9mm Mec-Gar Nickel plated magazines (Same as Sig mags, OEM version, but 2 extra rounds from the Sig stamped mags). These retail for $25.00 a piece.

Black Galco Skyops IWB Holster SKY250B .. This is very high quality holster which retails for around $70.00.

I have a total of 5 9mm Mec-Gar Nickel plated magazines. 2 of which I am offering in this package, in addition to the 2 sig factory mags. I was planning on selling the extra 3 mags seperately, but if you want them, I can make you a deal on the additional mags. All mags have been used either a few times or never.

Package Price: $1010 Shipped or $1000 FTF.

Price is firm for the package, but if you only want the gun, I may be willing to reduce price based on the extras I don't include. This is a good deal, because the gun is almost new and the gun alone retails for around $1100 at most gun stores (MSRP $1200).

Terms:
I will do a FTF in WA only and sell for CASH. I am located in Southwest Washington, in Vancouver.

For all other transactions I will only accept a POSTAL Money Order. If you really require to use a Certified Check, then be prepared for long waits and complications; but I may be open to it. If located outside of WA, I can ship to an FFL who will accept a gun from a non-FFL. If your FFL requires the gun be shipped from another FFL, then you will have to pay an additional $20 to receive the gun from my FFL. Buyer must pay all FFL fees, I will pay the shipping if you buy the package.

I decided that I bought too many guns during the election and now I am in need to get rid of some to increase my cashflow. The gun really is nice and shoots great, but I cannot afford to keep it. I am going to be sticking with my .45 cal pistol as my carry gun for the time being. My loss, your gain.

2nqbkua.jpg
334jfq9.jpg
6r3pr6.jpg
amrvpu.jpg
bdwgp2.jpg
iwryvd.jpg