JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for trade a German Made Sig Sauer P228 made in 96 or 97, I can't recall of the top of my head. It comes with a Hogue grip and the original Sig grips, one 18rd Mec Gar magazine and two 15rd Mec Gar magazines. I've fired around 200 flawless rounds through and I've never had a problem with it. There is some ware to the bluing on the slide, which is notoriously thin on these pistols. Trade only at this time.

P228.jpg

Trades:

AR15 pistol with 11.5 barrel for SBR project

AR15

AR10

LR308

FAL

Sig Sauer 556 Patrol or 556 Classic

I might consider a Ruger Gunsight Scout.

These are the only trades I'm interested in at present. I will of course add cash to any fair trade.

P228.jpg

Technically I had dibbs, over a month ago when it was originally for sale in this thread: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/147430-wts-german-sig-sauer-p228.html

LKWhQMp.jpg

After a few PMs back and forth, we were supposed to meet up on 9/5, but I never heard from the seller again. Maybe they chose to trade instead of making a cash sale, but it would have been nice to hear back either way.

As my ad said at the time. "I had just moved house." And as per my "pm's with you. I didnt have my internet hooked up, or access to my safe. I was such subsequently very busy because of that. I'm sure you know how that is, and there's no need to thread crap because of it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.