JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sig Sauer P226 TacOps 9mm for sale. Has less than 500 rounds shot, never carried or holstered.

The P226 Tactical Operations is a full-sized 9mm featuring a stainless steel slide with rugged, wear-resistant Nitron finish, front cocking serrations and SIGLITE rear night sight, a TRUGLO Tritium Fiber Optic front sight and features the Short Reset Trigger or SRT. SIG engineers designed the SRT to provide you the same great safety and smooth action of the SIG DA/SA with a comfortable reset that is 60% shorter for faster trigger return and surgical control during high speed shooting. The beavertail frame is black hard anodized light weight alloy with integral Picatinny rail and polymer Magwell grips. The pistol comes with four (4) 20-round high capacity magazines so it's ready to see action.

$850 or trade value $1000
20181119_223503.jpg

Last Edited:
Removed the Grayguns EDC trigger. They are sold out for now and I needed it for my new P226 Legion in 357 Sig. My gain your loss kind of thing. Dropped the price and update the picture. Still a great trigger and reset on the stock one.

20181119_223503.jpg

So the price you are asking is ? I also do not remember, will you cover shipping and dealer fees? Whatever is customary will be fine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.