JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1196
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price drop! If nobody wants it, I will go shooting and get the Sig Legion freebies myself. Thinning the herd again. Sadly, this SIG is probably my most prized possession. Alas, she spent most of her time in the safe, only to come out for fondling time! ha ha. The gun is brand new and was not registered with Sig. Therefore, the new owner would be entitled to Legion Membership goodies, such as coin and case. All the original stuff shown in the picture go to the new owner. I did install the battery to confirm the optic is zeroed at the factory. The retail is $1799, with a street price around $1599. Consequently, I believe this is a fair price for this brand new handgun. As usual, the three 15-round magazines are included in jurisdictions that allow it. No trades at this time.

Sig 1.jpeg Sig 2.jpeg Sig 3.jpeg Sig 4.jpeg Sig 5.jpeg Sig 6.jpeg Sig 7.jpeg Sig 8.jpeg Sig 9.jpeg Sig 10.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: