JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
looking to sell sigExtreme9mm.jpg SigExtreme.JPG sigGrip.JPG sigcase.JPG Sig P226 Extreme with SRT trigger , siglite night sights, G-10 wrap-around grips, front and rear cocking serrations, double action/single action, anodized aluminum frame, Nitro coated stainless steel slide
3-lug Picatinny rail. excellent condition comes with 2 15rd sig mags + 2 megar 18rd mags, Sig case and owners manual. $875 cash.

I will throw in 5 boxes of remington 9mm factory ammo and 100rd of winchester white box for total of 350 rds.

transfer fees to be paid by buyer, will meet at sporting systems or tropic pawn in vancouver.

Nice pistol...Identical to the one I own just came with the smaller black box.. Also I believe they are 20 round mec-gar mags 18+2. Love the mec-gar mags, probably better than the factory stuff.

Nice pistol...Identical to the one I own just came with the smaller black box.. Also I believe they are 20 round mec-gar mags 18+2. Love the mec-gar mags, probably better than the factory stuff.

yes you are correct, i just listed what is marked on the side of magazine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.