JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$895
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought this P226, 9mm, 4.4 inch Elite DA/SA just before the pandemic and never shot it. I was told it had less than 50 rounds downrange. I can confidently say it is in absolutely impeccable condition, just like brand new. The rosewoods grips are stunning! She only comes out for show-and-tell tell time, All that I know, it is the most finely-crafted, beautiful handguns I have ever encountered. Just holding the weighty handgun, it screams quality! All items shown our included in the sale, including two Sig 20-roaund magazines. Prefer to sell in a jurisdiction that does not restrict magazine size. Therefore, will meet a buyer in the Portland-metro area. Sorry no trades, only interested in out-right sale for cash at this time.

Sig Sauer P226 Elite Stainless Pistol - The P226 Elite Stainless features an ergonomic beavertail grip, front cocking serrations, front strap checkering, Siglite Night Sights, custom Rosewood grips, and the SRT short reset trigger. The SRT provides the same great safety and smooth action of the Sig DA/SA with a comfortable reset that is 60% shorter for faster trigger return and surgical control during high speed shooting. The P226 Elite Stainless has a stainless steel slide and a railed stainless frame. It is available in 9mm or .40 S&W.
  • SIGLITE Night Sights
  • Custom Rosewood Grips
  • SRT - Short Reset Trigger
  • Stainless frame and slide

Elite 1.jpeg Elite 2.jpeg Elite 3.jpeg Elite 4.jpeg Elite 5.jpeg Elite 6.jpeg Elite 7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.