JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1150
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
The Dalles
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello I am selling a basically new p210 Target. Comes with the case and everything from the factory. This gun values at 1699 it shots so nice and is made for competition shooting
No trades

Buyer pays transfer fee

20200322_111050.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Love mine, especially once I was able to mount a red dot sight. I can still shoot irons OK, but red dot really makes a difference with my older eyes.

Hope your sale goes through.

Nice Sig. I'm interested but yours is slightly out of my price range now. I was originally looking for a lightly used Sig 226, or Shadow 2. Do you use the new range across the River?

I have a p210 target as well. The factory trigger pull weight is so amazingly light, great for accuracy. The only downside now is that I know when a shot went out of grouping is likely me and not the gun. One less thing to blame.

Wow! It's still here????? My P210 is by far the most comfortable and accurate 9mm I've owned (G19, P229RX, P365, P365XL, P320RXP). I paid well over 1,500+ tax for it. This may be a great bargin...thinking maybe I'll get it for my brother in CA. He can use a 8+1.... IMG_1161.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.