JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a Sig Sauer MCX with a 16" barrel chambered in 5.56/.223. I recently acquired this off the forums and to no fault of this fine rifle my attention has been drawn in another direction. The rifle is piston driven with a recoil system that is captured completely within the upper receiver. This 2 spring system eliminates the need for a buffer tube extending to the rear of the weapon system. Previous owner claimed to have ran this gun very little and I have no reason to doubt that after stripping the rifle down. This rifle has been updated by Sig Sauer with their upgraded and much more robust bcg.

[[[[[[[ $1200 ]]]]]]] I need roughly half the value to return to cash :cool:

Rifle will include flip up sights and a P mag
Silver trident and extra mag pouch not included o_O

Please pm any uestions or trade proposals

Trade interests with appropriate cash added include
Aimpoint T2 or other quality red dots
Larry Vickers clock Rtf models 17,19 (longshot)
Glock 19 gen 5
AR pistol 5.56 of equal quality
Or throw me some suggestions.
Pm sent

I will only deal with local Oregon residents. Not willing to ship at this point. All messages answered. Rifle is still available. Unless your trade offers are dipped in platinum please be reasonable when purposing a trade. ;)

I have a glock 17 9mm fully customized with DP Pro red dot, if you are willing to add cash or i can remove the DP pro for straight trade it is fully customized with Suarez upper and lower parts

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.